The Log

Sunday, November 05, 2006

/* A log - writing it when I’m jobless( @ work) & unsure about my night's trip to Bangalore (Yes! will call it by the same name - till my last breath) */

Uncertainty, is a part of life (huh! hope I’ll learn to cope with it one day!) Now, why the hell am I blogging about it ?! Cuz' I 'm being selfish here, killing time. "Official" pack off time here is 5:45. "Unofficially", the CEO will never mind - even if it goes on for 24 hours.

3:55 p.m: Got nearly 2 hours to kill. I am desperate, one tends to miss their loved ones more when they are not around...*BEEP* luckily, my mobile buzzes. It’s a friend (or an acquaintance?) - asking me to join for a cup of coffee. I get intoxicated on coffee n chocolate. I really need it @ this point of time... So Coffee Time!

4:30: still not sure. Oops! My PL and his friend just passed by. Hope he didn’t see me blogging...
We are supposed to work when @ work. My lazy (crook) teammate had "advised" me once - "Even if u are not working, ACT as if u are!!" WOW (what an advice)! Anyway, time to check some (junk) mails.

4:50: AH!! The doubt, uncertainty still remains. I decide on bugging my friend TP, with some messages. Nowadays; mobiles have become a necessity, days are gone when it used to be a luxury.

5:05: It's noisy here; I can hear the buses coming from the parking area to the entrance, which reminds me of the Doppler effect (7th class?). People in my bay are excited - cuz' the weekend is here. Hope even I will leave my cubicle today with the same excitement, same feeling.

* Fingers Crossed *

5:25: while I am typing this crap, my "neighbour"(adjacent cubicle), joins me ... I discover something - SMILE on her face... :)

At last, NowI know ... I AM going home...!

Cya :D

2 Comments:

Masvij said...

When it comes to weekend, nothing can stop me roaming around in my bike.
Mmm it was so thrilled to write these kind post at office, in fact I was so thrilled while reading the same.. You are so fascinating !!!

Nebula said...

The credit for making me write such posts goes the people in office who sometimes end up giving me NO WORK :D

...anyway, Thankyou !! :)