B'day

Thursday, November 16, 2006
"Happy Birthday!!!"

"Thanks"! :D
( I Should have counted the number of times I used this 6 letter word today, I guess we all do).

My first B'day away from Home; wasn't bad at all. My friends, Family, Acquaintances made it special. Never felt I was away from home...

Moti, My official TP ( time pass ), Crime Partner, @$££m, Pallu, KS, KMR, Sandeep(an), A(Jay), Aks, AK - 47, Money, Champak( who calls me "brother"), Devil( alias 6'2 , for the obvious reason taht he is 6'2), Pooooo, Funny, Mahesh, Praveen, Sumalatha(chutki), Lata, Senti, GoPal, Paul(wesley, oh plutonian!), Sunny1, Sunny2, Lingy Chandra, Vasanthi, Mallika, Satish, Satish(da), Honal(who?!), Shankar, Silly Sanal, Durga, Dinesh, Syed, Archana, ABV, Khich-Khich, Lydia, Abrar(I share my B'day with this guy) , Guru, Deepak, Deepa, Sushmita, Sushil, Veena, Tatha, Nithya, Raktimo Mitro Princo(sona), Alter Ego, Krishhh, Raghul(yeah not Rahul)...
* Few of the names which i can recollect *
Made my day. Most of them called up( Now, i have an idea how it feels to work @ a call center), few of them made it sure they were physically present to apply the Birthday face pack (the cake). But i was spared. ( Great escape!) ;)

p.s.
It's an incomplete list. I had written it long time back, had abandoned it. Thought of not posting it. But , here it goes.
Blog shows the post to be posted on 16th, Correction it was on 17th.

:)

2 Comments:

Angel said...

Glad you had a great day! :) I only wish the chocolates could have been sent to you on time! :(

Nebula said...

Hey !!
Therez always a next time :D