I am Getting Married

Monday, February 26, 2007

Actually, I am Not.
But this is what my friend said when he called up. It was quite unexpected ; Hez just 22 . For convenience, I'll call him K.


* My mobile starts Singing errrr... Ringing *

Me : Hello ...
K : Hi !!! How are you ?!
:D
Me : Hieeeeeee !! * with those extra 'e's *
I'm fine, How about u? :D
How come u dialed this number ?!
Any Good news ?! Getting Married ?!? ;P :D

K : Hey, actually Yes ! :)
Me : HUH ?! WHAT ?! Are u kidding , U serious ?
:o
K : YES , i am getting married *this time firmly*

*awkward silence*
:l
Me : ahhmmm, errrr... Is it ?!
*Puzzled,confused*
Are u sure ?! :-? (I know that was kinda weird to ask !!)

K : Yes !! Really... I'm serious
Me: Cool re, Congrats !! :)
K : Thanks !! :)

Me : So...what does the girl do ?? working ?
K : Yeah, shez working , Software engineer... Same age.
Me : Wow!! Thats even better ! ;)


*then the free 'gyan'(knowledge); Knowledge Transfer!!*
It's really good that u've decided to get married (so) early in life ;
Especially with someone of the same age group ... I'm so happy for you..
Hearty Congratulations ! :D
K: Thank you so much ... :D

K : U tell me, When are U getting married ?? :D *teasingly*

Me : ME ??! :o
No Way!!
...Not now, not atleast for the next 4-5 years...
When i get married, i am sure u'll come with your kids ( n wife ofcourse) !! :P

K:
*laughs* adap paavee (U naughty in Tamil ?!) :D :D
ME: hahaha !!
;P

K : ok fine, when will u be coming to bang ?!
I wanna personally meet and invite u , will come to ur place and give the invitation card..
Me : Oh sure, I will be coming this weekend.
K : Fine..

Hey!! Atleast let me tell you the date ; I want U to surely make it to the wedding ... :)

Me: Obviously dear!! I will .
NO doubt about that...
when is it ?! :)


*Suspense,Excitement; I wait with my mouth open; he happens to be my one of my best pals*
K : First April

*silence*

: l
*straight face*

Me : U fool!! U Idiot !! How dare U !?

I 'll kill you, wait until i catch u the next time !!
:-/

...By Then K was almost rolling on the floor...(no prizes for guessing y! :P )

He laughed :D
I Laughed :D
WE laughed
:D

ps.
I would like to thank ALL the smileys, who made this post look so colourful :)
...without them, Life would be so difficult !
*sigh*

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

Hah..!! Heh..
:D

This guy did it well.. i mean - With Style!

Nebula said...

:|

...his 'Style' i guess is cuz' of the 4 years of experience he has ! ;)

GtG said...

lol... i think its a good way to fool someone.. as u said... in great style..!!

Nebula said...

True.. But getting fooled will be totally a different experience altogether ! :|

:D

Bhuwanesh said...

I havent seen such a good humorous phone call. Seriously enjoyed reading this post. I think this guy masters the art of fooling someone with perfection. And hey nebula why did u say he has 4 yrs of exp? exp how ?