What should i name this now ??

Sunday, September 07, 2008
I am bad at Naming! Be it for a pet, a post or a blog. I feel it's something i am absolutely bad at!!
I struggle (n struggle n struggle). But never find a name that satisfies me (or others
:|)!

Initially, I had named my blog
krypticsilence, with a justification that 'silence is cryptic'!! Though that's true but the name originated from the fact that i was reading 'Cryptography' that time, when the lightning struck and i decided to name my blog krypticsilence!

Well past is past and it's swirlingchocolate now (I know, i know, u know cuz u are already here reading all this!).

Let me end this gibberish post with an highly uninteresting pic of swirlingchocolate.

Love :)

5 Comments:

Chaggoholic.... said...

Well for the great Movie critic who's offerin mouth waterin swirlin chocolate pics.Ummmnn yummy it is.Hopin the blog gets to be this too....


P.S. Not that it isnt nice now!!!!

Anonymous said...

Selecting a name can be easy or confusing ... depending on what you are naming .. if its a pet .. look around .. if u see a 'rock' ..just add a 'y' .. voila! you got a name ! (a friend of mine is called 'gifty' ! good thing ..whoever named her didn't see crap while naming :D ) a blog is an index of thoughts .. so ..swirling chocolate.. it is.

Wap said...

Hmm.. Interesting!! Good u saw a chocolate b4 naming ur blog!! :P

Anonymous said...

Really!? Did you see a picture of swirling chocolate before naming this??
..i personally think it is a brilliant name!

:D

Nebula said...

@Chaggoholic - Thank you !! Thank you !! :)

@aks - Yeah right, 'Aks' to 'Aksheeee' was easy :D

@Wap - ;)

@Anonymous - I never said that.